Photo of the Week (General Photos)....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone, we are going to start a thread for Photo of the week...

Each week you may submit 1 of your best photos, only ONE photo per person per week... At the end of the week we will post a poll for everyone to vote to see who wins the photo of the week for that given week... :)

Just thought it would be fun cause I know alot of us are interested in photography...

:)

4461180004_d507464ab2.jpg

I have to fess up, I did not take this photo... I have been dying to have a reason to post it though so I took advantage of this thread :p .

Twilitr said:
tmpphpPXo8Y1.jpg

For all the Nascar fans. From Bristol Speedway (not really a Kasey fan but this came out to good not to share)
Taken with a regular digi THROUGH binoculars......from the top row.

oh nooooo your pic isnt being displayed !! :(

It's spring and the deer are moulting. The ice hasn't left the beaverpond yet. Hubby had to take down a drowned maple, and left the upper branches for the deer to munch on all winter. They enjoyed it immensely. Soon we'll rent a wood chipper and turn the tree messes into sawdust for paths.

P1110365.JPG

I took this photo last fall of our Japanese Maple. The color was lovely.Thanks for starting this thread, I love looking at everyone's photos!

IMG_0913.JPG

Bubbles Galore said:
1004045smfk7.jpg

Baby possum on his mother's back. This was taken at night in my backyard. :wink:

Those are sure cuter than the possums over here..even as babies! That's a great picture!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back