Peppermint Twist

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just used peppermint stick fo... sometimes I blend it with vanilla bean noel but not this time.

I love the scent of peppermint and vanilla bean noel. I'm sooo glad someone else blends these 2 scents together. I thought I was just being weird. :lol:

Hazel said:
I love the scent of peppermint and vanilla bean noel. I'm sooo glad someone else blends these 2 scents together. I thought I was just being weird. :lol:

"Vanilla & peppermint"...It's my number 1 body butter that sells each winter. I'm addicted to vanilla bean Noel!!!!...but I like sweet scents! just ordered Butter Cream Snicker Doodle form BB...I'll let you know how it smells.

That sounds yummy! Yes. please let me know how it smells. Lately, I seem to be leaning towards wanting to soap with sweeter scents. I don't know...must be the season. I've also been craving sugar cookies, molasses cookies and sweet potato casserole (I blame the last one on laurapalmerwashere :wink: ).

Hazel said:

Ever had the vanilla mint breath mints they sell at checkout stands? YUM!

@llineb - That is beeyouteeeful!

llineb -

I was wondering about the decorative top. How secure are these? Do they adhere to the soap as you use it or do they fall off?

BakingNana said:
Hazel said:

quote]

No, I haven't. I'll have to look for them. Thanks for mentioning them.

it's the illusion of the natural light. :0)..actually the extra clear base from WSP and a little alcohol to get rid of the bubbles.

Hazel said:
llineb -

I was wondering about the decorative top. How secure are these? Do they adhere to the soap as you use it or do they fall off?

BakingNana said:
Hazel said:

quote]

No, I haven't. I'll have to look for them. Thanks for mentioning them.

The top is fine... When I sprayed the top with alcohol it allowed the pieces to kinda sink in a little so they stayed put when it dried. Sometimes i will make a little clear soap with some glitter and drizzle on top of the pieces to keep them secure.

Latest posts

Back