Nurture's Peppermint EO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Servant4Christ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Nurture's peppermint eo is first or second distill? I've smelled and prefer Brambleberry's first distill over any of the others I've tried so far, but I'd really like to find a closer supplier.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Nurture has the chat option or not, but a phone call works the same. Nurture has contacted their supplier for the info I want, but I was hoping someone here who has purchased from both BB and Nurture would already have a good idea.

More about peppermint: I don't know about Nurture's EO, but while browsing sale EOs at Wholesale Supplies Plus I saw that they have both Crafter's Choice 1st and 2nd distilled Peppermint, but their nomenclature is different: "Peppermint Natural" and "Peppermint (Redist)"* — wouldn't they both be considered "natural" since they are supposed to be 100% pure EOs? I haven't tried either and wonder how similar they smell to the ones Bramble Berry carries. Interesting that WSP lists both distillations as lip safe, while BB specifies only the 2nd Distillation as lip safe. Has anyone compared any of these?

*This is from their answer to a customer question:
.... Peppermint Natural is the first distillation and Peppermint Redistilled is the second distillation.

Latest posts

Back