peak sale!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Honor435 - I got stuff that either doesn't come as an EO or is too expensive/endangered or just sounded like fun.

Fun - Black Canyon, Grandma's eggnog, coffee, applejack, honey, coconut
Florals - rose bouquet, gardenia, fresia, plumaria, lilac, sweetpea
Fruits - cucumber/melon, pineapple, passion fruit/guava, black raspberry/vanilla, pear
There were probably a few others but can't remember! I'm psyched! Thanks for asking.

Just sent them an email Amanda, im now crossing my fingers. Hope they will be able to ship priority mail...

leillani, I don't know what the shipping was to you, but maybe someone would be willing to have your order shipped to their address and then ship them to you at the cost of that postage. I dunno if you'd wanna try that, or if anyone would be willing--I might be able to--but it might be worth a shot. Am I crazy for suggesting this? :oops: And as an aside, the shipping to me was about the same as the cost of 1 Sampler set (it's about $10). Shipping always kills me! :x

newbie, there's a blank for the Coupon Code in the Shopping Cart with a little arrow next to it. You enter the code ("Harvest"--it didn't seem to be case sensitive) and hit the arrow and it will be applied. I almost did the same thing, but saw the arrow and no discount, so I thought I should try it and wonder of wonders, it applied it! For once I got something right :lol: I know this doesn't really help you now, but maybe it will help someone else.

Yes, I saw the box and put harvest in. It just didn't apply, although I don't know why. It never allowed me to see the order price after that page, perhaps because of how the paypal option works, so I didn't know until after paying. Hopefully their customer service is good.

SudsyKat said:
I'm tempted - because I love a sale, but I'm wondering - what would you do with a 1 oz. sampler? I mean, my smallest batch that I've made is a 2lb. batch. I guess I could start making smaller batches just to use up the samples. Or use them in lotions, maybe?

You could blend 2 together for 1 of a kind custom blend like 1oz coconut milk with 1oz juicy pineapple.

SudsyKat said:
I'm tempted - because I love a sale, but I'm wondering - what would you do with a 1 oz. sampler? I mean, my smallest batch that I've made is a 2lb. batch. I guess I could start making smaller batches just to use up the samples. Or use them in lotions, maybe?

I make 2lb. batches also...I asked them (using the Live chat feature) and they said I could double up on the fragrances.

Cost $43.00 to buy and ship to Alberta plus exchange rate. Thats for only 10 1oz bottles. Think I'm gonna pass for now. Wish there was a good sale in Canada for once.

the first time i put in harvest it didnt discoount, then tried agian then it worked, they have good cust svc, call them, dont pay 50! when it will be 38.

i just ordered the sampler pack, the discount worked fine. $19.99 was discounted to under $12. shipping was $13 and change. so altogether under $26, i'm happy! couldn't resist the black canyon either :)

I can officially give up, they emailed me back and said they are no longer shipping to Puerto Rico. Thanks for your suggestion photoshadows, its really kind ok you, but would not want to put anybody through that mess... oh and my order was 2 sampler sets and shipping was $40.00

Leillani, I just checked and mailing from the US with one of the flat rate boxes to PR is normal shipping (ie, $10.70 for a med flat rate box, which should hold 20 1 oz samples). Having it shipped to one of us soapers and then having us ship it to you would add $11 to the overall cost, but if you find it worthwhile, I'd be happy to do it, as well as others would be, from the sound of it. It sounds like Peak doesn't do this too often so...

Thanks a lot newbie :oops: I convinced a friend of mine to let me place the order and use his brother address in FL. So im getting my scents after all yayyyy!!

Question about FO amounts from Peak

SudsyKat said:

Newbie here...with questions (of course, LOL).
I make CP soap in 2lb batches ONLY since I'm still learning, and I hate to waste materials on larger batches if I screw things up. So far I've only used Brambleberry's FO's at 1 oz per 2lb batch, and it's wayy plenty scent...are Peak's FO's less potent? Any advice would be welcome!!

Re: Question about FO amounts from Peak

cerelife said:
SudsyKat said:

Newbie here...with questions (of course, LOL).
I make CP soap in 2lb batches ONLY since I'm still learning, and I hate to waste materials on larger batches if I screw things up. So far I've only used Brambleberry's FO's at 1 oz per 2lb batch, and it's wayy plenty scent...are Peak's FO's less potent? Any advice would be welcome!!

I've never been disappointed in Peak's FOs. Strength is great. Brambleberry gets too pricey for me.

Latest posts

Back