paypal shopping cart question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavender.dreams.candles

Reaction score
I finally figured out how to make the drop down menu sections and now my problem is..... PayPal give you up to only 4 drop down menus per add to cart button.... I need more than just those 4.

For example:
I have items that have like -
5 - 1oz. candles of your choice of fragrances....
Ok, paypal only let's me make 4 different choices per button.
I tried to manual add another and it turned out on the page , but, when I did a fake
order only the 4 fragrance choices turned out and I need 5 or for some items more.

How do I add more???

I hope I explained that correctly..... I hope someone can help me.
Thank you in advance.

Have you considered asking PayPal's customer support? I'm sure they'd be happy to help.

I use a cart host called Mal's E-comerce. It's free and great!

http://www.mals-e.com/

It is really good! You select that you want to use paypal - which gives your customers the option of paypal or paying by credit card (so they don't have to have a paypal account.

It is so easy and you can set complex shipping options as well as personalise your shopping cart. Your "add to cart" buttons are just links, so you can make your own buttons (text or images) and just add the payment link.

Check it out, I think it will save you a lot of headaches and make it easier for you and your customers! They have examples on their site so you can see how it works. :)

Latest posts

Back