Paw balm - ideas for containers and where to find them

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyWindFarms

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Let me start off by telling you how much I've enjoyed the forum! Wish I had more time to look through all the posts!

I am making "Lard" based lotion bars, balms and soaps and would like to make up a Paw Balm. I am struggling with finding the right sized containers and finding sources. I was thinking of using a screw top tin, but not sure what size to look for. I am hoping for suggestions and recommendations of where to find the tins (if I go that route) at a better price and where I can tell what size I'm getting. TIA!

I buy containers at Majestic Mountain Sage. Not sure they're the cheapest, but when I buy there, I'm stocking up on other things too, so the overall cost isn't too bad. I can't remember if they have tins, but it's worth a check. https://www.thesage.com/

I have to say if I used a paw balm with lard in it, my pups would be more interested in licking it off than doing anything else. Do you find that to be true with the dogs you've used it on?

By the way, welcome! Stop by the Introduction forum and introduce yourself.

Latest posts

Back