• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oxides & Ultramarines, SOS FO's - CHEAP!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm renovating my soap room and want to get rid of some of the stuff I don't use/need.

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, please PM me and we will work out the shipping cost. I am located in Canada. Payment by Paypal is preferred!

OXIDES & ULTRAMARINES

** These came in 1/2 oz sizes but I did use a little bit of some of them. The ones that are not full are marked. 1/2 oz of product is about 2 tbsp. A little goes a long way with these so they'd be great for a beginner who wants to test them out! (I bought them as a sampler pack, actually!) **

$12 for ALL. 50% off website price!

-Violet Ultramarine 775
-Violet Ultramarine 725
-Yellow Oxide (I used about 1/4 tsp. of this, still lots left!)
-Ultramarine Pink (I used about 1 tsp.)
-Hydrated Green Chrome Oxide (I used about 1 tsp.)
-Red Oxide
-Black Oxide
-Green Chrome Oxide (kind of a teal green)
-Ultramarine Blue
-Titanium Dioxide

SAVE ON SCENTS FRAGRANCES

4oz. bottles of Ultra Concentrate FO's.

-Christmas Eve FULL $4 50% off website price!
Our interpretation of the Yankee seasonal favorite is craved by many during the holidays, balsam fir with hints of sugarplums will usher in the holiday season.

-Zen Christmas FULL $4 50% off website price!
An SOS timeless classic - soft, delicate notes of fig, and green tea perfectly blended with Siberian fir round out the top and heart notes of this unique fragrance. A bit of Oriental notes of warm vanilla, jasmine and ylang ylang added for alluring depth.

-Candy Cane 1/4 oz used $3 60% off website price!
This is that perfect holiday candy cane scent you have been looking for. Fresh peppermint will fill the air with delight and refresh. This classic aroma is one of the most favored scents during the holiday season. Smells just like a candy cane!

-Green Tea Chai 1/4 oz used $3 60% off website price!
Spiced chai with a unique green tea and honey accent.

-Pineapple Upside Down Cake 1/2 oz used $3 60% off website price!
Fresh Hawaiian pineapple is what you'll smell in this delicious blend created to be just like the dessert.

1/2 oz. SOS FO's - I'll toss these in for free to whoever buys something else and wants them!

-Clove FULL
-Callisto Type FULL

Back