Organic Rosehip & Aloe Cream

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yummyyumyumyum! :) :) :)

hey artisan,I checked out the nz-ish place you posted with the lotion recipes you'd done? I really want to try a hemp cream,(I'm currently headoverheels4hemp :) )but the emulsifier O has me stumped. Am wondering if it's anything like conditioning emulsifier..spose Im just wondering what you used..... :)

Artisan......wowee!!! That is such a gorgeous creamy cream and I bet it smells delicious too. Your photos are so clear and your composition is wonderful too - congratulations!

@gekko62 - I would think imho, that any emulsifing agent will do the job - if you don't have access to Emulsifier O. Perhaps artisan can let you know the composition of it so you can get one with similar ingredients? I think Olive Emulse (from Aussie Soap Supplies in WA) would be wonderful in this cream. Conditioning Emulsifier would also be awesome. If you have that perhaps try a small test batch?

Tanya :)

Oh Artisan that looks fantastic , creamy smooth luxurious :D You Rock !!
( and on a side note that is the color I want for my trim paint) .How in the world do I describe that to the paint store lady :shock:

Kitn

topcat said:
Artisan......wowee!!! That is such a gorgeous creamy cream and I bet it smells delicious too. Your photos are so clear and your composition is wonderful too - congratulations!

@gekko62 - I would think imho, that any emulsifing agent will do the job - if you don't have access to Emulsifier O. Perhaps artisan can let you know the composition of it so you can get one with similar ingredients? I think Olive Emulse (from Aussie Soap Supplies in WA) would be wonderful in this cream. Conditioning Emulsifier would also be awesome. If you have that perhaps try a small test batch?

Tanya :)

oh,yes that's what I was getting at :) Ive been pouring thru aussiesoaps catalog like mad,reading everything I can find online,& do have some ing.,but taking the plunge & actually making lotion?..bit scary! lol

x

beautiful pic's...and i can just imagine how lovely the lotion must be!

once you try natural lotions you can never go back to store-bought!

nice job! :D

artisan soaps said:
[quote="Soap_for_breakfast":3eitwizu]Stunning! are you selling your wonderful creations yet?

Not at all, I'm an absolute beginner - giving lots away though and getting great feedback, as well as requests for more :D[/quote:3eitwizu]

if you're in need of another tester.....

:D

artisan soaps said:
[quote="Soap_for_breakfast":11vk625q]Stunning! are you selling your wonderful creations yet?

Not at all, I'm an absolute beginner - giving lots away though and getting great feedback, as well as requests for more :D[/quote:11vk625q]

I bet you could make a nice income just making stuff.

Soap_for_breakfast said:
[quote="artisan soaps":1c1i7ag2][quote="Soap_for_breakfast":1c1i7ag2]Stunning! are you selling your wonderful creations yet?

Not at all, I'm an absolute beginner - giving lots away though and getting great feedback, as well as requests for more :D[/quote:1c1i7ag2]

I bet you could make a nice income just making stuff.[/quote:1c1i7ag2]

YES Artisan,you make great stuff! :)
It always looks extra special,you do your r&d,have a natural/earthy bent,plus you've an awesome knack for presentation!!!.........when your ready I say go for it :)

Awesome pics!!! I wish I could dip my fingers in the lotion and tried it on myself.

Back