Organic EVOO Disappears from Costco!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to Costco here in Edmonton, Alberta and they didn't have the organic EVOO! Argh! I use that for my Castile and it's really popular. Not sure what to do now...

I just went to Costco here in Edmonton, Alberta and they didn't have the organic EVOO! Argh! I use that for my Castile and it's really popular. Not sure what to do now...

Drat! :( So sorry, I know the feeling. I haven't been back to see if they have quit carrying it completely because I'm dreading that but eventually I'll have to. Urgh. I hope we are not forced to start using the non-organic. I want to start selling eventually, and buying copious amounts of impure/cut with other oils "olive" oil is just not happening. Sigh.

I left the question on the Costco Canada Facebook page, so I'll let you know if I get a response. I'll probably phone around to some of the other Costco's in the area to see if they have any.

Well, I didn't get a reply on the Costco facebook page, but I did find the EVOO!!! The St. Albert location had over 300 bottles, and more on order, so it has not been discontinued. You might just have to phone around if your store isn't stocking it. I bought 8 bottles just in case. :)

Latest posts

Back