Orange Patchouli

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely love this fragrance. From Nurture Soaps. it’s strong and lasts.
D6773164-212A-4552-AA07-6507E48C6B5D.jpeg

I'm another one jealous of your hanger-ing skills! Can I ask you something? What's your ratio of the base color to accent colors? I'm trying to find the right balance. Invariably I think I've used too much or too little accents. Real good work, there!
And who is your photographer?!

Thank you! I usually fill the mold about halfway to start with base color. I probably use about a third of the batter for accent colors. Three were portioned off for this design. It’s very unscientific. Lol. I just eye it up. I drop the accent colors in running them down the length of the mold. Add a little more base color and repeat. I need to try and make a video. I’m unskilled in that area! I’m the photographer! I’m a one woman show here. 😂

Thank you! I usually fill the mold about halfway to start with base color. I probably use about a third of the batter for accent colors. Three were portioned off for this design. It’s very unscientific. Lol. I just eye it up. I drop the accent colors in running them down the length of the mold. Add a little more base color and repeat. I need to try and make a video. I’m unskilled in that area! I’m the photographer! I’m a one woman show here. 😂
Thanks, I appreciate this. I'll remember the halfway point for the base. I was joking about the photographer and just assumed it was @JerseyBoy remembering the entertaining and historic video you posted once upon a time....

Latest posts

Back