orange/chili pepper fo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
I saw a lady selling this soap, smells good, anyone use it? millcreek sells it.

I have some I was going to soap with this weekend. Haven't tried it yet. I bought it from a local vendor and he said to use more than you would normally use. So I'm going to try 4 oz for a 3 lbs batch. We'll see! I'll let you know...but I absolutely love the smell. And living in Texas, anything with chili pepper is sure to be a hit.

I got some from oregan trails last year. It sold well in B&B , esp deodorants. It sounds aweful but smells great, it's orange w/ a kick & anice variation from the standard orange cinamon spice.

I absolutely LOVE this scent...I pour it in candles. And yes, it is Millcreek's version that ROCKS!!! I don't know if it's safe to use in soap, but if you find that it is soap-safe, I would not hesitate to give it a try!

Just tried it!

I just soaped with my sweet orange and chili pepper FO and love it! I did a basic Lard, CO & OO recipe and it acted perfectly. No speeding up trace. I colored it with some red and orange oxides. I'll post pics when I cut it tomorrow!! This is my new favorite scent!!

i just soaped with it, smells nice, more orang than pepper? i used co, oo, po, castor, shea and cocoa, hope it is nice, trying to get more creamy.

Yes, I agree- more orange then pepper. But definately different than just plain sweet orange oil to me.

I have used this oil and love it!
I also bought it from Mill Creek but make sure to make a large order as shipping is kinda high last time I bought

love it!!! I made some with cocoa and shea butter, it turned out peach colored and i love the smell! I would buy again, cant say as much about the other fos from millcreek, kinda weak? I DO like the "honey butter" used in scrub and lotion, nice smell.

ok, its called "sweet orange chili pepper", it IS awesome. I will be buying this again.

Latest posts

Back