One more with embeds...;-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcornett

Reaction score
Okay so I like playing with embeds a little...but really most of my soaps don't have them. This was one of the Christmas scents that I've actually used for the past few years...and LOVE it! (it's bayberry)

a7e96633-9909-457c-80fb-c943f730ca50.jpg

Kind of reminds me of spearmint candy or something. I really like the swirly thing you've got going on there!

Thanks Green Soap! No, it's just a plain old IPS. Sometimes they just do really, really well for some reason, but as you can see in the other pics I posted...sometimes they don't. :?

I love the look of the balls for embeds or top of my soap but I hate making them. Yours come out nice and even (unlike mine). I wish I could find a small enough scoop that I could use on very soft soap to make them more uniform.

That's one of my biggest problems too, just trying to get them all the same size. I can get them pretty close by rolling the soap into one long "rope" shape (like we used to do with playdoh) and making sure it's nice and even from end to end, then cutting off sections the same length. But a scoop would definitely be easier!

Back