Old Lady Lavender

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dOttY

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not a big fan of Lavender. It reminds me of old ladies at bingo, for some reason! But I think I might be in the minority as I know a lot of people that just love it! (and no, they aren't old, nor do they play bingo, haha)

Here's another of my Lavender efforts...

LazyLavender.jpg

For the life of me, I can't get a centred, internal swirl!

Oh, my goodness, that is stunning. Stop worrying, your soaps are truly amazing. I wish mine looked half as well.

Oh my Dotty's done it again, If my soaps looked like that I wouldn't give a fig that there wasn't an internal swirl. Gorgeous Dotty!! :)

(I hate lavender too) but it looks just gorgeous! Your photos are inspiring me to play with my tops more! :D

That is a beautiful soap!
The contrast is lovely and VIBRANT!

If Lavender is not your fave, how about one of the other purple florals like Hyacinth or Lilac or Sweet Pea?

That is beautiful soap. I am not a big lavender fan either, but I recently switched to Bulgarian lavender. I really like it.

I second the coloring question. The contrast between the white and that deep purple is marvelous and the soap is beautiful. The color reminds me of mulberries. Willing to part with what you used to get that?

And don't worry, your soap will get snatched up in a heartbeat!

I'm also not a fan of lavender, but last week I soaped BB's new FO lavender & chamomile (Huggies type...smells just like baby wipes!) and it is gorgeous, not your typical lavender at all.

Your lavender soaps look lovely :D

Back