OK... We need to have a SMF pumpkin carving contest!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would you know we carved them & did not just "private label" someone elses pumpkin :lol: :lol: ?

IanT said:
what does everyone think about that?? now idea how we would regulate and everything but we should think about it!! :)

Sounds good to me.
Regulations? Now that will be a hard one.Limit the entry's.Pics due by a date and time of entry.Judging ends on Hallow's Eve? (Is that even a word?)

Bragging rights,pics posted in the Photo Gallery,or Craft Tutorials,Halloween day.

Munky.

Tabitha said:
How would you know we carved them & did not just "private label" someone elses pumpkin :lol: :lol: ?

That crossed my mind to.

Maybe just keep the entry's to forum users only,(Including the kids pumpkins)..

This forum isn't like the rest.People here are honest.We know it's all in fun anyways.

Munky.

My friend has a pumpkin carving contest at her house every year. We are on year 5. She calls it Pumpkin Palooza. There are limited rules. My husband is determined to make one that includes real flames.
I am going to make a special soap for the occasion. I was inspired by Kwahlne's pics of her pumpkin spice. Maybe my soap will be my pumpkin carving entry since I am a horrible carver. Going to attempt it this weekend.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5177

anyone thought any further on this? Halloween is fast approaching!
We don't carve here (kids are too young) but we do painted pumpkins and have tons of fun with them!
(you can see some on my blog, outlawmama.blogspot.com)

We should totally have a contest, if it's not too late..

Tabitha said:

Here's mine :D (crossing my fingers that my first try at posting a pic will work)

OMG I love the barfing pumpkin!! ROFL are they all drinking? that's just the cutest!

ETA: my DH loves it, said he saw it on Digg last week and meant to tell me about it hehehe :) He knows I love punkins.

Latest posts

Back