ok, how many fos do you have???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-2.jpg

This doesn't show the 32 oz bottles, they don't fit.
Or the aluminum cans that hold some of my EO's.
Or the couple dozen I gave Sibi.

Pleading the 5th.

OK, wellllllllllll my dresser has to shelves on each end of it that are 2 ft x the depth of the dresser. I keep EO's in one & FO's in the other. The bottom shelf on both are full & there are a few bottles on the top shelves. I'm searching for a cabinet just for my EO's & FO's.

Still pleading the 5th.

I aspire to be you Deda - I am humbled

I would love to see photos of everyone's soap making areas - I am gonna start a new thread on this as I am building a new house this year and the laundry has been designed around soap making - but now I am wondering if I have allowed anough room.

Rachelle

AWESOME wall of FO's..swoon!!

I have about 75..I would have more if I fed my addiction like it should be fed :D

One thing I learned the hard way is Don't buy deeply discounted clearance fo's unless you already know you like them. They are usually on clearance for a reason. And also, not to buy 16oz bottles based on another person's raving review. I have about 40-50 bottles, but there's only about a dozen that I would order again.

I don't buy the clearance FOs. If I like it I want to be able to buy it again.

Not to be a stick in the mudd or anything :roll: ... but... I find curving my fragrance impulses have caused me to actualy turn a profit. I used to sock all my income into dozens of scents I wanted to try. I always had way more than I could ever use up in a year's time which just ended up being wasteful. It's fun to get dozenes of new scents, but it sure can eat your profits all up.

honor435 said:
ok, im addicted. How many fos do you have? I havent counted but i must have 50. Do you have some that you bought but just dont want to soap, how many do you like and would like to soap, just curious.

I'm including EOs. I have close to 200. I think that is ridiculous, so I am starting to soap them before I buy more.

Edited to add...they are all one pound, two pound and 2.2 pound bottles.

Healinya said:
wow.... there should be a twelve step program for this :lol:

I WAS addicted to EOs & FOs...but I'm cured. I'm trying to soap it all up, now. My addiction has turned to butters and learning to make other stuff. So much fun...not enough time. Can't wait to retire and have my days all to myself.

Latest posts

Back