ok, how many fos do you have???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, im addicted. How many fos do you have? I havent counted but i must have 50. Do you have some that you bought but just dont want to soap, how many do you like and would like to soap, just curious.

So far i have about 7 F.Os at this time. My mom really likes the christmas tree smells like a pine forest. I like the orange vanilla myself. Havent tried the french strawberry or die for chocolate yet.

thats it? :lol: Tell me when you make the straw, i have wsp straw im going to try. Who did you get yours from

I have over 40. It's sad. I buy my clothes at the thrift store, but I wouldn't dream of buying my fo's at the craft store. Says something about my priorities. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT counting 1 or 2oz sample bottles, I'd say about 30, maybe more. It's definitely an addiction, LOL!!

I've got probably 30, but there are so many more I covet! :twisted: Too bad I need tires and stuff for my truck! Tax check could buy lots! I also have lots of eos, but don't use them for soaps, just medicines. They cost waaaaaaaaaaaay tooooo much!

I should have realized that I'm a packrat.......and an obsesive collector......LONG BEFORE I started making soap.......

about 200, lol! (mostly 1oz., 2oz. and 4oz. bottles thought and about 10 - 16oz. bottles. OT&L had that awesome deal awhile back I just couldn't pass up! lol!)

It's all fun though, right??

oldragbagger said:
I have over 40. It's sad. I buy my clothes at the thrift store, but I wouldn't dream of buying my fo's at the craft store. Says something about my priorities. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel the same way! :lol: I probably have around 50.

I have 12... and I have only made one teeny tiny batch of soap (and didn't use any FO in the soap!).

I also have probably 20 EO's that I used for various things before I started looking into soapmaking.

This is just an estimate:

32 ounce bottles - 7
16 ounce bottles - 100
8 ounce bottles - 30
4 ounce bottles - 80
1 ounce & sample sizes - 50
EO's - 20
All different - I didn't count the fragrances I have more than one of.

I have a spring order ready to go - about 10 re-stocks and 10 new scents. :/

oldragbagger said:

HaHa...right there with you oldragbagger. Who needs new clothes when you can smell sooooooo divine!!! :wink: I have 44 and 8 new ones on order and soon to arrive.

I have 45, but only 9 of them can be used in CP

The others work well in MP and other body & bath products, but every time I try to use them in CP, they either drastically loose their scent or cause other problems (overheating, seizing etc.) I guess price shouldn't be an indicator, but these 9 FO's cost 2-3 times as much as the others that I have. It's a pain having two supplies of fragrances, but it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do.

Back