Oil properties chart

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salute2015

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know where to find oil properties and fatty acids charts? The soapmaker calculator offers a download of it, but it doesn't have oils I need.
thank you!
p.s. I am making a soap calculator

Thank you Isg. I need more oils than on that chart. But I found a way to do it myself. I am checking the suppliers' documents for each oil! yes, for each oil and butter. and wax. :)
Have you come across the lesser known waxes? If you find the properties for rice bran wax and coconut wax would you be so kind as to share? :)

Have you come across the lesser known waxes? If you find the properties for rice bran wax and coconut wax would you be so kind as to share? :)
Hi Dawni, no problem, I will. I discovered many things, one of them that many products do not have documents with the information I need. But I keep searching.

Hi Dawni, no problem, I will. I discovered many things, one of them that many products do not have documents with the information I need. But I keep searching.
Yes, my problem as well. Even for more common things, like soy wax, finding information here where I am is proving difficult. Thank you in advance!

soapcalc lists soy wax properties.
Oh yes, I meant info in general, sorry for the confusion. Suppliers selling soy wax and not knowing which one they have, suppliers selling rice bran wax and having no idea if it can be soaped with or not, that sorta thing.

Back