Oatmeal Milk & Honey Bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm...my favorite. The top looks good. Sometimes it looks messy with oatmeal on top but you got it all nice and even. :D

I am awaiting some supplies to come in today. I am behind on orders. This is so popular. :) I'm gonna have to up my batch load now. :)

I like the green loaf mold that Crafter's Choice has. I just wiped the ash off with a bit of water, then sprinkled ground oatmeal on them. :) They do smell very good. I can't keep these in stock. My small batch days are over I think. Now to move on to the bigger batches. EXCITED!!! :wink:

So the oatmeal sticks pretty well with that method? I've just sprinkled on the oatmeal after pour. You're method is obviously much better. Would that work for botanicals, like lavender flowers? I cut that kind of stuff upside down to get a clean cut. Would the toppings still adhere with that method?

Oh lawd...! Literally the first thing that popped in to my head when I saw your soap was "GRANOLA BAR...DELICIOUS...HUNGRY...!!!!"

Please oh please tell me you sell on Etsy! :lol:

Back