Nurture Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was going to be in trouble with a 40% off sale, but if these are Fragrances that are being discontinued, I'm safe.....

I don't need to try a new fragrance, Fall in love, and then not be able to purchase more!
I agree. It is bad if a customer falls in love with a fragrance and it is no longer available, so I try to stay away with discontinued fragrances, it is hard enough when they get discontinued without our knowledge.

Nurture, my favorite fragrance vendor, is having what appears to be an unpublicized sale on certain fragrances, mostly the Lush dupes. 40% off all sizes.
:hippo:

It's not all the Lush dupes (and there are some non-Lush fragrances on sale as well), but I went into a panic thinking that since it was just some select fragrances, she was going to discontinue them, so I bought way too much.

:beatinghead:

But don't worry---I left enough for you all. Go ahead. You know you want to.......:nodding:

Thanks to Carly for Nurture sale. Got a few never tried: paramour & sugar cookies to try & mimic shalamar(?). Bought more oudh wood & All Souls’ Day (muscadine grape scent ).

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore Infamous and I am sooooooo sad that it is being discontinued as Natures Garden (who also sell a dupe of Rock Star) no longer ship to New Zealand so I guess if I have withdrawals I will have to purchase a sliver from Lush!. I purchased a pound so that should do me for quite some time :)

I don't understand why some fragrances are on sale and some aren't. Would there be an expiry date? I don't want to think about that....I just discovered one of my favorite fragrances from MMS isn't there anymore. It made me sad....[/QUOTE said:
Have you asked MMS about the fragrance? I don't think you know if it was discontinued until you ask. I have seen them remove the fragrance from the website when it was out of stock and it showed back up later.

The disclaimer above the sale said that the scents were being DISCONTINUED due to 1.) lack of sales or 2.) rising cost to make those fragrances.

The disclaimer above the sale said that the scents were being DISCONTINUED due to 1.) lack of sales or 2.) rising cost to make those fragrances.
The rising cost to have fragrances manufactured is a big problem especially for the small supper. Like any manufacturer, they want to supply the large companies that purchase fragrances by multiple barrels and many small guys just cannot do that. I know the manufacturer that makes my DB has upped the min so high and the cost it would be almost cost-prohibitive for a supplier to make a profit on the fo. Fortunately, the company did let us split the min between fragrances. We will see the next time I need to order. It is no lie when they state the rising costs....

Latest posts

Back