Nurture Soap package

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to use my mega-mold as a frame/box for the silicone liners. I've only used it for 2 batches so far because it's so unwieldy and I hate dealing with/cleaning the plastic liner. I'm hoping to do exactly what Punkin described . . . remove the silicone liners after the soap firms up and slide in a new set. I only bought 2 liners because that's all the mega mold will hold at one time but if testing is successful I'll probably buy at least 2 more.

IMG_0628[1].jpg

Doriette,wow that sucker looks to be a chore!!!!! Hmmm I would think you'd have to wait a substantial amount of time so it won't slouch after unmolding

Tried the vibrance mica's from nurture yesterday. My niece loves sunflowers and asked for a soap with the colors of sunflowers. I added BC sunflower FO...it was new...bad idea...accelerated really fast and I was spooning instead of pouring...but the loaf came out okay and I really like the colors. Used Vibrance Yellow, Vibrance Green, Maya Gold and Black oxide and TD white.

009.jpg

I have removed my silicone liner from the mold once it's gone through gel and hardens a bit then just put in another liner with no trouble. Usually a couple hours. Just be gentle so as not to cause dents as it's still somewhat soft.

Back