- Jan 14, 2021
- Reaction score
I'm undecided which of the following projects to tackle next. Reasonably – neither. But you know how the game goes, and maybe you know this wonderful, slightly sarcastic, and painfully true adage of G. B. Shaw: “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
- It's about time to give those elusive glycerin rivers another chance. I've already
stolentaken inspiration from the tried-and-tested recipe of @KiwiMoose, and invested into cosmetic-grade TD, shea butter, and equipment for more aggressive CPOP (heating pad).
- Eventually get my hands dirty with EOs in CP soap. I somehow feel like I might extend the Longest lasting EOs thread by the minty EOs that have started building up around here.
- Wonderful @Ladka has sent me a brick of her self-rendered tallow , and I'm long overdue to make something fancy out of it.
- I still haven't had a chance to mess around with my new canola wax yet. Some poor lab assistant has to determine its saponification value . And I actually have got an idea how to reverse-engineer its FA profile.
- Fortune has also played a portion of lard into my hands. Planning for a 75% bar, to expose my inner critic to it, and challenge how much of the raving and/or refusal of pig juice is justified or just folklore.
- ZCS swirl – Scent a batter with discolouring vanilla FO, split it, add ZCS but only to one part, and do a swirl design.
- And a ton of other things, some of which I have already spoilered across SMF. (I've found that the chances for a project to be put into practice, increase with the degree of public announcements. That's also part of the reason why I started this thread ).