New Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsyPM

Reaction score
I decided to change my bar sizes and here are a few I've recently done. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1381960853.532262.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1381960879.224056.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1381960907.109200.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1381960928.909151.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1381960943.559192.jpg

1st is my Balance Detox, Sweet Lavender, Cedarwood Draught, Dragon's Blood, Irish Draught

Sent from Holistic Blends Soap Co. iPhone

I love, love, love the first and fourth ones! Especially the fourth, its stunning.

ETA I love them ALL, but my faves are first and fourth

Last edited:
I'm with jennh. I love them all, but 1 and 4 are my faves. And, did you do a simultaneous double pour for 5? That's pretty cool.

Wow, they all look awesome! Love it! And they also look huge :)

I'm with jennh. I love them all, but 1 and 4 are my faves. And, did you do a simultaneous double pour for 5? That's pretty cool.

Squyars I had acrylic dividers made for my acrylic log mold so I just slip them in and pour. I've never been able to do a simultaneous pour :(. So I just found another way :).

Thanks all, I would do nothing but swirls if I could but people don't seem to want to use them just look at them. Which means they aren't buying more lol

Sent from Holistic Blends Soap Co. iPhone

Number 2 is my favorite but they are all beautiful

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

I think I need a slab mold to make my swirls prettier. I always use a log mold. Gives me gorgeous tops, but not the big swirls which make me swoon.

Back