New salt soap Inspired by Irish Lass's Recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
I used 25percent sea salt, 100percent coconut oil, coconut milk and a large superfat. I also added pink clay and some embeds I had to use up.

image.jpg

Thanks, they were fun to make. Have to be careful though, everyone wants to eat them! My students came home, saw them and thought they it was pudding. You should have seen their faces when they found out it was soap, disappointment doesn't go near!

That looks fantastic. I'm a long way off that creation but I still wishing........

Thank you so much, I've only been soaping a year and a half and feel there is so much to learn, maybe that's part of why it's so much fun. I bet your soap is absolutely gorgeous too.

I bet your soap is absolutely gorgeous too.

I'm using one just now and it's great. Might naver manage the same one again. It was scraps from my first two batches of CP. I did them in the oven and added West Indies Bay and also Lime. Sprinkled with cinnamon and fluffed around a bit.

Looks passable :). Cheers.

I also tried some brine soap this week end . Yours look lovely.

Thanks, I love brine soaps and this is a lovely recipe, thanks to Irish Lass. How did your soap turn out, did you post a photo too? We love seeing photos.

I'm using one just now and it's great. Might naver manage the same one again. It was scraps from my first two batches of CP. I did them in the oven and added West Indies Bay and also Lime. Sprinkled with cinnamon and fluffed around a bit.

Looks passable :). Cheers.

The scent sounds absolutely divine :smile:

Back