New Logo, Thoughts?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raysofcolorado

Reaction score
Here is a new logo concept, what do you all think?

rayslogofinal.jpg

When I look at a logo to use, I think of how it would look in black and white print for advertising purposes as in a newspaper or in a newsletter or program. Can you make it black and white or greytones and let's have a look? Or try just printing it out in black and white on your printer or making a photocopy on a Xerox machine...

That is a great question, I will look into getting a black and white copy or grey scale to see how it would look. Thanks!

You're welcome. You never know when you'll be successful enough to sponsor a marathon and have your logo on the back of everyone's Tshirt! Think big! :wink:

I've probably been reading too many breast cancer stories lately, but, ahem, it definitely has a breast association for me. Just my two cents, feel free to completely disregard :)

Im a graphic designer and I think the logo is great...the only thing that bothers me is the rays of the sun are competing with your business name. I could suggest putting a box behind the name or somehow making the rays solid in that area. I would also maybe go for a simpler font (simple to read). I would also change the color to go with the warmer tone of the sun...maybe a red with an orange tint (think warm), nothing drastic just a smidgen ...byw, Im in CO too...lol

I like it too, colours work well, easy to read, rays of light, matching up with Rays of Colorado. Keep it, don't touch a thing. :)

Back