new find soap drying rack

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirrdee

Reaction score
I found this at IKEA it was $15 which included all the baskets and the casters (its all priced separately). You can stack them with the included clips.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do you know the name of the design? I totally have room for those. I wonder if they're available for shipping. I hope they're not in store only - its a 3 hour one way drive to the closest IKEA.

Yes, they are called Antonius and from the picture on the directions it looks like they have a taller version of it also (looks like 5 shelves.

The pricing was (Im estimating) $7 for the rack, $1.99 for each basket and the rest was for the castors. If you want to stack them, you would only need one set of the castors. They also have plastic bins that are about 2X the depth of the baskets but are solid, so you would only be able to fit 2 on this size. I already put in some soap and it held a ton just in one basket...Im def going to get more of these and stack them!

I love IKEA, especially for storage. As usual it was a cinch to assemble.

Woohoo! Thank you for the link! I'm putting the item #s in my phone right now. Near the end of May, I'm going to Maryland to visit family and now we've got an IKEA visit planned so I will pick up some of these and bring them home with me and a kiddo - only taking one of the twins, the other is staying home with Daddy and Nana :lol:

WalMart. Handy little item. I broke this one but you can always jury rig. I have three others now.

IMG_1105-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back