New and Need Help with Soap Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBeASoaper

Reaction score
Hi! As I stated, I am new, new to the board and soaping.

I make soy candles and have several fragrances from Lonestar Candle Co. According to the fragrances I have, they are skin safe also. (Not all fragrances on their site is skin safe and states which ones are and aren't. on each fragrance. But the ones I have, are.)
I was wondering if anyone has used their fragrances in soap and if they had any problems with it.

Also, I order Goats Mild soap base from Natures Garden and wondered if anyones used that and what are your feelings on that website? I was refered there by another soaper.

Thank you for any help you can give.
I am sure I will be back with a 1000 other questions. :)

x

:D hi there, and welcome!

though i work with cold process soap, fromwhat i've heard in this forum that these are reputable suppliers.

i'm sure others here will be more help to you, but i just wanted to say hi!

WannaBeASoaper said:
Hi! As I stated, I am new, new to the board and soaping.

I make soy candles and have several fragrances from Lonestar Candle Co. According to the fragrances I have, they are skin safe also. (Not all fragrances on their site is skin safe and states which ones are and aren't. on each fragrance. But the ones I have, are.)
I was wondering if anyone has used their fragrances in soap and if they had any problems with it.

Also, I order Goats Mild soap base from Natures Garden and wondered if anyones used that and what are your feelings on that website? I was refered there by another soaper.

Thank you for any help you can give.
I am sure I will be back with a 1000 other questions. :)

I'm sorry I can't be of more help...I use another supplier that seems to cater more to candle makers. However, all of their oils that are said to be skin safe have been. So, while I haven't used THEIR fragrances, I have had experience with using FOs that are safe for both skin and candles with no problems.

Back