New adventure for a new dad!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radsoap

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm mike from sunny San Diego California. I have a 1 year old that, due to covid, takes up all of my days and nights. So as I had to become the stay at home parent, I needed a form of hobby and a business venture. I love crafts and have an artistic soul so soap it has become! Can't wait to absorb any and all knowledge here!

Welcome :) I can't link it, in the Business Forum there is a Sticky called - Are you ready to sell your soap ? This might give you some idea as far as a business venture goes, for what you need to get ready. It takes a long time to get it right..

Hi all! I'm mike from sunny San Diego California. I have a 1 year old that, due to covid, takes up all of my days and nights. So as I had to become the stay at home parent, I needed a form of hobby and a business venture. I love crafts and have an artistic soul so soap it has become! Can't wait to absorb any and all knowledge here!

Welcome to the insanity! Soap can, and does take over your life!

Welcome.gif

Back