New to forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craftyhands

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I started making soap several years ago just with kits purchased from craft stores but work and kids got in the way (JK). Well, work and school did. I have many hobbies and am always looking for a new one to challenge me. I saw all the beautiful soaps on Pinterest and decided to start....so I did. I have been making some soaps since last year and no problems with any of them. I decided to join the forum because I am running into issues now and thought this would be an excellent place to get help. Anyway, hello from sunny ☀️ Florida. Hope all are well!

Welcome! post some pics of your soaps! what type of issues have you been getting?

Welcome Craftyhands :).

If you have pics to post please put them in the Photo Gallery and any issues you might have the Recipe Feedback is the place.

Create a new thread in the new soap maker area of the forum! No need to create an album just create attach file box below when you type a post :)

Back