Need color ideas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maythorn

Reaction score
I have candle science's Oakmoss and Amber. I wonder if red clay or Rhassoul clay (soft tan color) would work. I think it does discolor kind of gold, though and I was planning to add a little goats' milk.

I would think that an orange and red or yellow swirl might look nice to highlight the amber. I know that they aren't really contrasting that much, but I think the blending might look neat, but that is just my 2 cents :) I really want to know how that scent turns out also, it sounds wonderful :)

the orange sounds amazing, how about some spirulina with some of the specks in it for the soap and pencil lines of orange mica for amber veins?

I better plan this right. If you do clay in one portion, you must stick blend it very strongly before adding the lye water. There may be a little acceleration with this scent but maybe not in just 1 # of oils.

Badger I think it's one of the best scents I've ever ordered. Smells so rich and you can't beat the price.

Back