Nearly-cubic soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP4

Reaction score
My cubic soap (almost, it´s 4x4x5 cm).
The colours are natural clays from the Mediterranean sea, and they are 65% Olive 30% Coconut and 5% Cocoa Butter / Shea Butter.

Thank you! :oops:

Well, one is rose and the other is peach.
I like to go light on the fragrance, so the smell is not too intense...
I think that if the scent is really strong, in won´t feel like a genuine handmade product.
Don´t even ask me why...

those are gorgeous! :D

can i ask a question(s) though? how do they fit in your hand? are they hard to use that big? i have small hands and have a hard time with my soap unless i cut them in half, so i am having a hard time envisioning soap so large. you do have beautiful colors though... :)

Thanks everybody. The colour clays are really wonderful, are´t they??

Krissy - They are not really all that big, 4x4x5 Centimeters is quite a reasonable size, I think... but anyway I was aiming for a weight of about 100 grams wich is the "standard" weight for a soap over here, and since I wanted a soap that looked different and original, cut the bars is cubes. The minimum size for the desired weight was this one, and it is not that bad, the only problem are the sharp edges, wich are a bit uncomfortable on the few first times one uses it.
Maybe I´ll shave them off.

Anyway, you can always cut it in half :wink:

Usually I dream about MY soap....

Last night, I dreamed about yours. :wink:

Those little cubes are just the sweetest! they look like a decadent desert!

Wow, thanks. You all very kind, you make me feel really welcome. But when I see other people´s soap in the forum, I always think : "well, this is really beautiful soap! I wonder how they did it..."
I think there are lots of talented people in here, and the fact that some of those people actually like my work is awsome!!!
Thank you all!!!
Oh, and the site seems ok, I wonder what happened
:?

Latest posts

Back