My very first batch...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumbledumplin

Reaction score
this is my first attempt at soaping,
this is ev olive oil,ev coconut oil, shea butter.... hot process using oven method
the pencil line is paprika and scented with lavender essential oil. so what do you think about my soap?

varwwwclientsclient1web3tmpphpTQNeds.jpg

Your soap turned out lovely, Im a big fan of the crinkle cut, Im gonna get one of those cutters too.

Congratulations on your first batch! I think it looks great. I'm also impressed that it was your first attempt at HP. The first time I made HP, it looked like a cross between Chunkzilla and swiss cheese. :lol:

BTW, I like your username.

Nice with the pencil line too! I would never have guessed that was your first soap, it's fantastic :D

thank you for the super nice comment's!!! i learned so much just by watching countless video's on youtube...lol ... i cant stop researching soaping and just love all the variety of bars... you are all awesome to say the least!!!!

thank you so much for the nice comments!!! i just love soaping, its very addictive!!! i just made my 5 batch today and will post pics soon!!! :lol:

Back