My soaps :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraHoosier

Reaction score
My very first soap. Lavender Soap.

My Ugly Brown Bar :D

Sandalwood & Amber

Free for All

Peppermint Cool

XXX Citrus

Oatmeal, goat's Milk and Honey. Lots of clean up needed on these babies!

No name soap. A bit blurry.

Orchard Stroll.

My first Salt Soap on the left and Orange Spice swirled orange and cream on the right.

And my hopelessly stuck in the mold Coffee Soap.

I believe there is no such thing as an ugly soap :0) Love your lavender soap and that brown bar looks like a delish piece of fudge. I am super excited as I have some lovely samples of salt bars sent to me by Hazel to use as I have never used this type of soap before and they smell oh so good. :0)

Laura those are lovely looking soaps and I think the brown soap looks yummy.

Lyn
I believe there is no such thing as an ugly soap :0)

You haven't seen the last two batches I made...Now they were ugly :lol:

Me also, I think your soaps are great and your brown soap looks very yummie to me!

I should have said the Ugly Brown Bar is affectionately called that ;) I should also say these are all small 2-3lb batches while I play with recipes so there isn't a lot sitting on my cure rack.

I got my coffee soap unmolded and I'm probably going to rebatch it. No smell whatsoever and its light cream color. We'll see.

Here's a picture of the Lavender Orange I left off the first set of pics:

I forgot to cut it from the side because of the herbs so it'll need a bit more clean up then usual.

LauraHoosier said:
... I got my coffee soap unmolded and I'm probably going to rebatch it. No smell whatsoever and its light cream color. We'll see. ...
What FO did you use in your coffee soap? I used 'cinnamon hazelnut coffee' and it's divine. I used a strong coffee blend instead of water and the soap turns a dark brown ... love it!

I didn't use any so I could see if the coffee left anything behind first. Then I could tell what would pair with it better if necessary. I have cocoa powder now and I think one of the scents I used in my brown bar would pair up nicely with it. Its BB Arabian Spice.

Latest posts

Back