My soaps so far...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuckoo Bananas

Reaction score
First pics to share....

I've only been soaping a couple of months so on my shelf working left to right is my progress (minus my tallow soaps which were great and all gone )

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2772/416 ... 3ddd00.jpg

They are castille ones on the left which were my 1st ones made in a pizza box before i made my log mould, then some shampoo bars then sandalwood then my i'll add cocoa powder to colour fail (which was great soap apart from the darn cocoa making mess everywhere lol) then ones i made this weekend which i'm really happy with :)

Love the rounded tops,& the reddish swirled one came out really really well.Congrats. :) Im also loving that rack cover thingy you've got.Did you make it or do they sell them somewhere???

Thanks everyone !!!!!!

And yes I made my rack cover thingy myself, just whippped it up out of an old table cloth and put snaps down each side of the front panel. Its worked out really well, looks neat and tidy and doesnt flap wildly everytime i've got the garage door open :)

Back