My soaps for the next BB swap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After mucking up a few batches, I finally made my two sets for the next BB swap. I managed to make my first-ever lye heavy soap and still don't know exactly what I did, but of course it was the soap that took a ton of time and actually looked like what I wanted. I want to shoot myself in the foot for that!

At any rate, I am hoping I will get a little bleeding from the TKB neons (sunglasses required!) so the colors blend a bit on the one and the other is fine as is. It's supposed to kind of look like a tree.

Made with Kumquat and Orange Peel.

IMG_9421.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad other people think it looks like a tree (I like that one better too) because I wasn't certain if I see it because I knew that I wanted it there. Unfortunately my kumquats didn't drop through the batter into the lower branches but that's okay. Maybe next time.

ZOMG! The tree is AMAZING! How did you do it? I keep trying to figure it out in my head but couldn't!

:shock:<----That's me staring at your soap. Love them! Clearly some sweet skills were used in the production of those soaps. :clap:

Back