My order from BrambleBerry just arrived

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsanders

Reaction score
I got some lye, a tray mold, a mold for bars and some palm oil. Only 1 problem... They included a sample of an FO called almond biscotti and I can't use it. YA' WANNA KNOW WHY?? It smells so good I may eat my soap! Honestly, I opened it and sniffed and was hungry.

That's just wrong...

Thanks BB!

:)

Ha! Isn't that a good one? I've gotten two samples of that with a couple orders and I plan to use them at some point. They also sent me a Rich Dark Chocolate FO once that is maybe one of the best things I've ever smelled in my life.

Happy soaping! :)

I just got the rich dark chocolate in my order a few days ago. Lucky for me, I'm going to make my students S'more soaps for the holidays, and that will work just fine.......

Soapsugoii said:
Ha! Isn't that a good one? I've gotten two samples of that with a couple orders and I plan to use them at some point. They also sent me a Rich Dark Chocolate FO once that is maybe one of the best things I've ever smelled in my life.

Happy soaping! :)

Oh I absolutely love the rich dark chocolate. I've made two batches with it. One batch I mixed in a little spearmint EO and now the soap smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mmmmmm

They sent me a sample of Vanilla Oak. I just used it today mixed with Morrcan Fig and the soap smells so good. Can't wait to unmold and cut.

I just got rich dark chocolate too! Mixing it with mint sounds delicious..

I ordered a slab mold and used it yesterday, I unmolded this morning. Planning on posting pics as soon as I have a break from working.
Working sure does get in the way of my soaping :wink:

Amen to that SaltyDog. I have some more soap to make but just plain tired. I need to go by Walmart and get some more CO too.

I used a silicone mini muffin pan my SIL gave me this morning. Cool little sample soaps. Pale green with wine n roses FO.

That chocolate FO sounds like it would be good. I'll have to try it.

Back