My Latest Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holly99

Reaction score
I really enjoy seeing everyone's pictures so I thought I'd share some of my soaps. These are from the last few months.

Sun-ripened Strawberries
IMG_1350.jpg

Cool Waters (this one did turn a light beige)
IMG_1361.jpg

Teddy Bears Kiddie Soap (unscented)
IMG_1368.jpg

Pink Grapefruit
IMG_1525.jpg

Lemon Fun
IMG_1613.jpg

Chocolate Raspberry Bliss
IMG_1774.jpg

Buttermilk Tea Soap
IMG_1846.jpg

Fruit Loops (It went from this...)
IMG_1742.jpg

Fruit Loops (to this)
IMG_1889.jpg

Sprinkles & Twinkles
IMG_1962.jpg

Rainforest Pumice
IMG_2093.jpg

Acai Berries (just cut today)
IMG_2105.jpg

Thank you Everyone! :D

soapbuddy said:
Great job! Did the strawberries soap turned darker as it cures?

I did use vanilla stabilizer in that one and it didn't turn at all. That is the only soap I've ever used it with. However, the FO smelled wonderful OOB but now it's kind of "wine-y." It reminds me of Grumpy Girls Strawberry Moonshine now.

holly99 said:
Thank you Everyone! :D

soapbuddy said:
Great job! Did the strawberries soap turned darker as it cures?

I did use vanilla stabilizer in that one and it didn't turn at all. That is the only soap I've ever used it with. However, the FO smelled wonderful OOB but now it's kind of "wine-y." It reminds me of Grumpy Girls Strawberry Moonshine now.
Thank you. It seems that strawberry FO that doesn't morph or discolor is pretty elusive. Strawberry Moonshine sounds pretty good. May I ask who makes this FO?

soapbuddy said:
May I ask who makes this FO?

Sure! I used Sun-Ripened Strawberries from WSP. I think Grumpy Girls Strawberry Moonshine still smells much better but that is the "wine" smell it reminded me of.

Love them all, and what was said - they look so clean - cut that is.

Relle.

Those are so pretty!!!
I like them all, but if I'd had to pick one, Sprinkles & Twinkles really stands out to me :D

Oooooo! I love them!

Okay, seriously, how do you get the faces so smooth and perfect? I always seem to have some sort of marks on mine. Yours are just perfect.

I'm glad you posted! I also love to see what other people are making.

newbie said:
Oooooo! I love them!

Okay, seriously, how do you get the faces so smooth and perfect? I always seem to have some sort of marks on mine. Yours are just perfect.

I'm glad you posted! I also love to see what other people are making.

Thank you so much!

I always think that I cut badly. I have a hard time cutting my soaps since I don't gel and I don't have the patience to wait too long. I use a Pure Komachi slicing knife and it's really thin and sharp. Maybe that makes a difference?

I've put up a few videos on YouTube if you're interested...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sparklebrook?feature=mhum

Latest posts

Back