my funnel attempt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FANTASTIC! I wish I knew about Pop Micas, having difficulties here getting any micas, UK not as well supplied as US I think. I can get glitter and pearlised stuff but not Mica :cry:

That soap is absolutely stunning !!
I have very little experience with Micas as they are not easy to get here.

How much would you need ppo for a good strong colour result ?

Thanks. That sounds quite economical to use then.
I am very tempted to import some of those Pop Micas now, just trying to get my head around the packaging sizes. I have no idea how much Mica there would be in a 1 oz packet :)
We use metric measures, so it is enough of a challenge always to convert to that first anyway ;)

ETA
I love your sense of humour. "Dazed and Confused" for me translates to
"Summer of 69"

There I go, giving away my age. I am just an old Hippie at heart :)

TY- hee-hee, once people saw the soap, it was definitely a hippy name :)

I bought the 4 oz size and it's a pretty good amount, I've hardly really put a dent in the bag and I've used it quite a lot.
I measured out 1 oz on the scale and it's pretty much exactly 1/3 of a cup...if that helps :)

Thanks, that does help. I definitely want to order the Pop Mica pack. I am quite nostalgic for the good old days when we were "Rebels without a Clue" so some nice psychedelic soap would do it for me right now. I am getting pretty bored with my pastel colours.

love the beautiful effect as well, but how did you manage to do a funnel swirl pouring 6 colors all at once......

very coo. what is the scent? it should be like flower child or something funky!

Latest posts

Back