My first soaps using my Lifeworks no-line mold.....yea!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamela

Reaction score
I got to unmold my first soaps from my Lifeworks mold....it was so exciting....I posted some pics of the process in the cp forum under no-line molds....(not sure how to attach that as a link...sorry). This one is ginger lime and I added parsley powder....used the recommend amount just hope it wasn't too much....haven't used it before....does it change over time? Going to make ginger peach next....can't wait!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks everyone :D I'm hoping the green stays....does anyone know what I will get over time with parsley powder?

Gorgeous!

I've heard that parsley powder is more stable than some other natural greens but I've never tried it. Do let us know how it works out in the long term.

Glad you're happy with your mold.

So beautiful! I love green soaps. Did you just grind up dried parsley in a coffee grinder to get powder?

no I ordered it from WSP but I bet you could do it yourself...it wasn't that expensive and you get a lot. First time I've used it...hope it holds up :?

Re: My first soaps using my Lifeworks no-line mold.....yea!!

Hi Pamela,

I love your green soap so much, I wanted to see how the parsley powder held up?

Latest posts

Back