My first hanger swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stargazer44

Reaction score
I just have to share - I am so pleased with how this came out! I attempted a hanger swirl yesterday. I don't have metal hangers, so made one out of a straw and a piece of jewelry wire. This is scented with a sorbet FO.

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

A straw and jewellery wire , how clever, and ideal for those of us who make small batches in small molds. This was your first go, well done, the swirls are lovely. Thank you for sharing. :clap:

I love the colors and your swirls came out perfect! Please don't tell me this was your first hanger swirl cuz I won't believe it :)

Wow! Your first hanger swirl, and without an actual hanger even, it turned out amazing! That is just beautiful! Great job! :)

Looks great! I totally did a hangar swirl but I did it across the short measurement in a log mold by mistake. (didn't think that one through at all! lol) can't even tell that there is a swirl! hehehe. oh boy.

Oh this is so Beautiful,great job & great color!! Thanks for sharing :)

Are you new to soapmaking or just the hanger swirl method? I just love it!

I did my first hanger swirl yesterday, cut it today and it doesn't look anywhere near that pretty! I just used a wire hanger and it wasn't thick enough, will definitely have to beef it up (maybe with a straw!) to get the desired effect.

Wow

I'm new to soap making too. :) I've made about a dozen batches so far. This was the most advertous I've gotten, both with color and a technique!

well i got 2 say I'm really impressed :)welcome to soapmaking!! I hope mine can turn out that great :) I was having some hard time with measurements but this site has really helped me!

wow, that's very professional looking, and they'll only get better! Thanks for sharing, what an inspiration!

Back