My first 2 runs of soap.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacemom

Reaction score
Well. After being here for a while, i finally got the courage to make some soap. The purple one is my first ever soap. Its a Lavender one.

The green one i just made the other night. Its a peppermint one.

Definitely learning as i go. This is just a little 1 lb mold. I want a bigger one now.

This forum has been a great help.

Attachments

• 20200127_220550.jpg
    20200127_220550.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 50
Well. After being here for a while, i finally got the courage to make some soap. The purple one is my first ever soap. Its a Lavender one.

The green one i just made the other night. Its a peppermint one.

Definitely learning as i go. This is just a little 1 lb mold. I want a bigger one now.

This forum has been a great help.

I have two 1lb molds and I love them; I get to try out new colorants and fragrances without breaking the bank.

Great looking soaps! I have a 1# mold and a 2# mold; the 1# gets the most use for sure.

Wow, first time and you used swirls and colors and slants and everything! Looks great. Now the waiting.... Did you use peppermint essential oil? I love peppermint eo but have learned a little goes a long way -- it can be a real tingly-wake-you-up soap in the shower.

Wow, first time and you used swirls and colors and slants and everything! Looks great. Now the waiting.... Did you use peppermint essential oil? I love peppermint eo but have learned a little goes a long way -- it can be a real tingly-wake-you-up soap in the shower.
i am learning that. also learning i have a mild reaction to mint. i will not be making this one again. my sinuses cant take it. and i do like breathing. HA!

when i do something, i dont go easy. i go full head on throw myself to the wolves, and hope i come out unscathed after a LOT of research and planning. Next one is soap icing. Kids requested a ice cre type soap. soooooo, i guess i am giving in to their whims on what i am doing next!

Back