My first 2 GM soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindyw86

Reaction score
My first two GM soaps and first with silk, kaolin clay, and colloidal oatmeal :) the one on the right has no scent or color for my sister and nephew to try
The one on the left is the same except it has apple and pumpkin strudel FO in the bottom and the top is unscented with TD. I hope they feel great!

image.jpg

They look great. I am sure your sister and nephew will love the soap.

Thank you! And I hope they do, they have very sensitive skin and my nephew is allergic to cocoa butter, so I won't use it at all for now.... I can hardly wait to unmold them and see the difference in feel. I also can't wait to see the changes in the scented one as I read that it will discolor and that'll be a first for me, lol

Looks good! That's a lot of 'firsts' for you!!! Can't wait to see cut pics.

Thanks! I love the molds too, I thinki waste a little more freezer paper but when they costed nothing to build out of scraps, I think that's ok.... :)
I think the one with FO went through partial gel will cut tonight or tomorrow.

Also making another batch right now, lol just waiting for my lye to finish cooling

Cut pics, I think the plain one came out nice in color and feel the other is already darkening up a good bit and did go through partial gel but that's ok, it smells great!

image.jpg

They both look great! I love your fluffy top on the apple and pumpkin soap. Where did you get your FO and do you like it?

Back