My etsy site with pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candice19

Reaction score
Mods, if this needs to be moved, please do, I have no clue where it should go...

I've been making soap, and I never posted any pictures because I just got them done.

Please check out my first time etsy shop for pictures! More to be added as I make them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7469438

And of course, any critique on the site would be great, too!!

Your shop looks realy nice. Very zen & relazing. Your photos are top notch!

Tabitha said:
Your shop looks realy nice. Very zen & relazing. Your photos are top notch!

I would agree!! I felt relaxed and I just love your soap colors and how smooth they look.

Thanks so much! I know it's hard to "spruce up" M&P bars... but I'm trying! lol

Thanks everyone! I was so worried they would be boring lol I do have more to add, so it will come. I can't believe it, but I got a heart already, too! :)

Agree with all here... shop is great, pics are fab... very relaxing feel to everything. Felt like I was in "paradise".... oh, wait... I was!

gorgeous site and soaps. love the clean, fresh look! best of luck to you! question for you, did you take yer pix outdoors, the lighting looks very outdoorsy and natural! way to go!

I'm loving all the "relaxing" feedback - it's exactly what I was going for!! :D

rubato456 said:
gorgeous site and soaps. love the clean, fresh look! best of luck to you! question for you, did you take yer pix outdoors, the lighting looks very outdoorsy and natural! way to go!
Actually.... My boyfriend took all these pictures as he's volunteer to be my product photographer. We took my pictures between the hours of midnight and 2am in my dark dark living room lol. He's got a lot camera gear that can make it look like any time of the day. :mrgreen:

WOW :shock:

I'm really sorry to bump this but I had to tell people who understand how I feel!!

I only posted the first batch of items on my Etsy site 4 days ago.... and already one of my items made it to the front page from someone's Treasury!!! It was 6AM, so I didn't get to see the glory, but I noticed a lot of views so I was like research research.

*SQUEAL* Now only if someone bought something... LOL

love your soap, so pretty, how do you get the fine line on your bars, or is that your mold?

It's my mold. It's tray mold, but it has beveled lines to direct you where to cut. It's great :)

Back