My curing rack.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! I checked out your site also. All your soaps have a different look. I can only hope to be as good one day!

I have similiar curing racks only mine are stainless and a bit larger. Big problem, mine are seriously empty along with empty agriculture crates that I store soap in. I actually ran out of DB which is one of my best selling soaps, it is really dumb to run out of your best selling soap. I use the racks you have for organizing buckets of oil, molds etc. I even have smaller 3 shelf ones that sit on a counter and will hold the 5 gallon totes of oils with pumps. I just cut Hardwood Plumeria, another restock soap, which it looks a lot like your pink and brown swirled soap, I love pink and brown. What fo is yours?

Pink Sugar. I have three more set of those shelves with all my other supplies on it (FO/EO, molds, cutter) etc. I just need to finish reorganizing 2 of them. I seem to have so much stuff. My shelves were empty until 3 weeks ago. I've been doing soaping marathons on the weekend as it's just too hard during the week after working my FT job.

Lovely soaps neatly stacked in awesome racks, this is cool! I need to start doing something like this myself, I have soooo many soaps it is starting to be a huge problem. I should really move all the old soaps I keep to see how they hold up, and store them somewhere else (bedroom perhaps), and just have my curing soaps in my curing space.
The upside is the appartement always smells so clean, lol:mrgreen:

(Oh dear, I really need a waterproof keyboard, I really don`t think it can take any more drooling...)

Oh god that's so beautiful. I'm so envious of people with tons of curing soap. My big soap making fear is that I will make a ton of soap and then can't sell any of it. :(
I love you guys with your massive soap collection. One day... One day.

They are 63 high x 30 wide x 16 deep. I have 4 of them but have purchased a total of 5 and used the shelves only for more shelving and allowing me to put them close together for curing soaps.

I have similar shelving, but never thought of buying an extra unit for the shelves only! That is such a good idea, my shelves are all about 18 inches apart which is such wasted space.

Full of soapy goodness. Have 5 more batches in their molds and will add to these tomorrow
View attachment 19053
My wife is really sensitive to fragrance and essential oils and would swell up like a balloon if I had that much soap curing all at once!

I've been fiddling with ideas about a rack something like yours, but in a closed cabinet or a way to vent it outside.

My wife is really sensitive to fragrance and essential oils and would swell up like a balloon if I had that much soap curing all at once!

I've been fiddling with ideas about a rack something like yours, but in a closed cabinet or a way to vent it outside.
Use coconut nut, olive and almond and with Neem oil to make the soap her skin will become okay. I had dry and itchy body I used same formula to make the soap I used the 1st batch it’s over. When I make my 2nd batch I will post my photo

Use coconut nut, olive and almond and with Neem oil to make the soap her skin will become okay. I had dry and itchy body I used same formula to make the soap I used the 1st batch it’s over. When I make my 2nd batch I will post my photo

He stated she's sensitive to FO's and EO's as in smell he's trying to contain in the curing process. This is also an 4 year old thread regarding cureing racks. Since you are new to the forum please go to the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Also, please read the sticky rules which will help you better navigate the forum. Welcome!!!

He stated she's sensitive to FO's and EO's as in smell he's trying to contain in the curing process. This is also an 4 year old thread regarding cureing racks. Since you are new to the forum please go to the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Also, please read the sticky rules which will help you better navigate the forum. Welcome!!!

Just a thought, I have seen several remark that a post is So and So old. Can the moderators/staff turn off the reply to these posts? I think that would be better than having to police the posts like this.

Back