My artwork~

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this post belongs here or in general chat so feel free to move.

It occured to me that maybe some of you would like to see a little bit of my artwork... They range from acrylic paintings to colored pencil to water color. I also have oil paintings too. I should have gone to art school. :Kitten Love:

P2170007.jpg

01-13-2011 07;13;39PM.jpg

P2170001 - Copy.jpg

P2170005 - Copy.jpg

P2170036.jpg

Wow, your art is as stunning as your soaps are!! Very well done! I will keep my art carefully hidden as it should be, lol!

Wow, your art is as stunning as your soaps are!! Very well done! I will keep my art carefully hidden as it should be, lol!
lol, thank you! it's been over a year since my last painting of the guitar (my BF is a musician). He tended to tugg at my "heart-strings" ;-)

Absolutely stunning work. I don't think you need art school. They will show you the basics of how to do what you have mastered, and tell you to build a portfolio. You already have an amazing one. Thanks so much for sharing!

your art speaks volumes ! you are very bless to be able to develop that natural talent that you are gifted with . if i may utter a phrase used by a famous mind .... " the force is strong with this one ....Yoda " :)
very glad that you shared that dimension with us , further testament of a wonderful person we all call "Friend" , Bless

Do you sell your art? LOVE all of them, but the guitar/heartstrings is my favorite...I would love to see a print of that on my wall everyday!!

Do you sell your art? LOVE all of them, but the guitar/heartstrings is my favorite...I would love to see a print of that on my wall everyday!!
You know, I used to sell a lot of my art back in the day when I really painted more. Now that you mention it, someone else has asked for a print of this picture too. I will check into seeing what it takes to get prints made, I'm honored you like it that much! I'll keep you posted for sure! I have tons more pics, i just didnt want to post too many :shock:

Pure talent! One of my GF's went to art school, when most of us never thought she needed it. The awesome part was she expanded her skills and it has been something that she now see's it as what helped her to make art her career.
Doing what you love and being able to make a living is a gift that I've been lucky to see many friends do in life.
Cheers RR! Never stop doing what you love, for then you shall truly loose what is your soul~

Absolutely lovely! Part of my business is printing for people (I have a large photo printer) and I sell prints 13x19 for $19.50 (shipping included). Let me know if you ever need anything printed out that size :)

You are one talented chic! HUGS!

One of the local artist here has a gallery. Her name is Amy Burnett (maybe some of you have heard of her?) and is looking for undiscovered artist to feature in her gallery... hmmm, maybe I should work up the nerve!

For real?! I would say do it without question, JMO They are spectacular! I LOVE the girl. My daughter draws art that speaks to me. Yours does as well. You indeed are very, very talented.

Thank you so much everyone, this just may be the confidence boost I needed to actually move it into a direction where it will make me some money! I appreciate all your kind comments, it really made my day :p

Absolutely lovely! Part of my business is printing for people (I have a large photo printer) and I sell prints 13x19 for $19.50 (shipping included). Let me know if you ever need anything printed out that size :)

You are one talented chic! HUGS!
That sounds like a great possibility! I will PM you when I have some time today to discuss it further!

Latest posts

Back