My 1st piping.. How do they look??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isha

Reaction score
I tried my 1st piping soap.. What do u think of these... Didnt go as expected.. But i guess its okay for the 1st timer

IMG_20180309_043346.jpg
IMG_20180309_043328.jpg

Tried a basket weave at the bottom. With some brances n flowers. Some how couldnt get the leaf. May be wriong tip. Can anyone share which tip to use for leaf?

well i think it looks pretty good for first time. once it is cut, most imperfections would not been seen. I first practiced over and over with a powdered sugar dough you can keep and refrig, take it out and practice over and over on it with all the diff tips in your spare time. you did good

I made lavender mint soap today. I am always forgetting something ... Usually the scent, and then sometimes I add it to the different colors.

Today I forgot to swirl. So after I had finished, I went back and did the swirl .... hopefully I will not have air pockets :(

Here is my watermelon soap.

Watermelon Soap 032018.JPG

I made lavender mint soap today. I am always forgetting something ... Usually the scent, and then sometimes I add it to the different colors.

Today I forgot to swirl. So after I had finished, I went back and did the swirl .... hopefully I will not have air pockets :(

Here is my watermelon soap.

View attachment 29290
Really nice...

I tried my 1st piping soap.. What do u think of these... Didnt go as expected.. But i guess its okay for the 1st timer

View attachment 29258View attachment 29259

Tried a basket weave at the bottom. With some brances n flowers. Some how couldnt get the leaf. May be wriong tip. Can anyone share which tip to use for leaf?

I want to eat it.

View attachment 29258View attachment 29259

Looks great I have not tried piping as yet one day maybe.

They look great. First time I piped something (not soap) it didn`t look that nice, well done.

They look great. First time I piped something (not soap) it didn`t look that nice, well done.
Thanks... I bought another set of piping nozzles.. Planning to make some buttercream this weekend n practise some more.. Theres tons to learn

Back