MsBliss needs a little more education!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBliss

Reaction score
Hello all,

this is my official first post on this board. yippie....
Anyways, i found soapmaking about 3 and half month ago, while searching for a brand...blah blah blah...

Now, i got attached to soaping trying my hands out every other weekend. So am planning to get some equuipments, and some i do not know their names, some i do not know the best brands to choose.

ok, its http://thescarfer.net/blog/category/cra ... hed-soaps/

can someone tell me what is used to make the name on that soap [ i mean the name of the equipment used in scibbling the name on it].

Yep, and what brand is best for the infrared gun digital thermometer.

Thanks Veterans n advance

That would be a soap stamp that made the name on that soap.

As far as thermometers.....Never used one....in 6 years of soaping. If it's warm (on the outside) of the container...and not scoring hot, it's probably just about right...as long as all of your oils are melted, and your lye has had a chance to cool. Really there's no need to buy fancy, expensive equipment.

I do use thermometer, just simple candy one, not always, but with milk soaps I like to check the temperature

I also use a candy thermometer because my soap is all hot processed and some of the fragrance oils I use have low flash points.

I have to make sure the temp has dropped enough (so the fragrance doesn't dissipate)

hth

It's a soap stamp. I used Photoshop to make the logo and sent the jpeg file to the stamp maker.

As for thermometer, I use a candy thermometer. :)

i *knew* i had seen those soaps before! i was sure that you were a member here. :) i love your stamp ! who did you have do it? i have been looking at bebe but still havent decided

eleraine said:
My stamp maker is PrinceCharming from Etsy (here). She does custom stamps so just drop her a message. :)

Enabler!!!!!!!

I'm trying so hard not to push the "Add to cart" button.

Back