Mothers Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixie

Reaction score
Mother's day is Sunday. I don't know about ya'll but here, with kids, they always ask me what I want. Well, that wasn't hard, I'm surprised they even asked.

I sent DH a web address for wholesale 10lbs of shea!!!!

What did you ask for?

My son has 19 yr. old boy brain. He'll call me but he can't manage to locate a store and sign a card yet...lol. I'm lucky he manages to dress himself. Hugs work just as well though. :)

My daughter is sweet...she always makes me the sweetest poems and things.

I'm going to hint very subtlely (loudly) to the hubster that a full set of LabColors would be nice...lol.

This is my first mother's day as a mother (last mother's day I was newly preggo with my head hanging in the toilet, so, you can imagine, I'm MUCH more excited for this one)

I asked for brunch and some new clothes and makeup. I already got the clothes, but I have to take 2 items back and the makeup (E.L.F) takes FOR-STINKIN'-EVER to ship. I'm just hoping that it's here by father's day!

valor said:
This is my first mother's day as a mother (last mother's day I was newly preggo with my head hanging in the toilet, so, you can imagine, I'm MUCH more excited for this one)

I asked for brunch and some new clothes and makeup. I already got the clothes, but I have to take 2 items back and the makeup (E.L.F) takes FOR-STINKIN'-EVER to ship. I'm just hoping that it's here by father's day!

Awwwww/ Happy first mother's day, Valor!!

LJA said:
valor said:

Awwwww/ Happy first mother's day, Valor!!

Now it's my turn to Awwww! Thank you LJA! Happy Momma's day to you too. It sounds like you've got a couple of sweeties and a good DH, to boot!

Gosh my son needs a nap. Maybe I can have that for Mother's day too. :lol:

valor said:

Congratulations ..

My son is like LJA's , I too am lucky he can feed himself , my daughter is a sweetie too, already have her card .She gave me the card on Monday , said I couldn't open until Mother's Day :eek: . She lives 6 hours away :cry: .
I asked for a tank cutter for Mother's Day , I am pretty sure that isn't happening , but my birthday is in July I can and will try again. :wink:

Kitn

Happy Almost Mother's Day everyone!

I just found out my oldest, who is a college freshman is driving home for the weekend. She thought this would be the last great blowout party weekend before finals, but apparently her friends are all going home.

I guess that her loss is my gain. :)

Jude

I got me mum some freshwater black pearls :D normally I would send her flowers from over here but I had to change it up!!! I know i'm the best daughter in the WORRLLDDD well i'm the better kid between my older bro and me :twisted:

Back