More soaping pics :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porumi

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here are some of my new soaps & sugar scrub cubes : hope you like them!
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991739.656835.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991755.856180.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991779.105709.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991800.155632.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991875.006619.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1385991901.107136.jpg

Lovely.....as for glitter sticking, yes it certainly does.
It mostly washes off but still find it stuck to my skin until it's all worn off the bars.
Also, my customers hate, hate, hate anthing on top of the soap like petals, spices etc....
They state they don't want anything that will block the drainage. I tried and it failed

I love glitter! I do have a soft spot for all things shiny and sparkly and I love the colours you've used in your soaps, too! They're such happy colours!

I love glitter! I do have a soft spot for all things shiny and sparkly and I love the colours you've used in your soaps, too! They're such happy colours!

Me too! I am a very girly lady :) if it sparkles i love it! :)

love them all.. esp the first two, like Tienne said, such happy colors :)

i have never made sugar scrub before, making a mental note right now to put it on my to do list..

Oh my God, these soaps are pure perfection! The petals on top looks so chic, and I love glitter too!
I0d buy them all in a heart beat :)

Your solid sugar cubes are great do you dip them in sugar after you cut them

I too hate glitter in my soap. I prefer to keep it all natural. I want a sugar scrub cube…those look good enough to eat. beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back