Midnight Pomegranate from BB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llineb

Reaction score
Darn BB sending me samples...I always order them...grrrrrr! I was sent this sample and LOVE it! Does anyone know how it holds up in CP or should I make some M&P with it. I like my scents bold in my CP soap. ????

That's what they said at Brambleberry:

Moonlight Pomegranate:Inspired by the Pomegranate fragrances popping up in many fine perfumes and bath boutiques, our Moonlight Pomegranate is intensively purple with sparkling notes of Citrus, Dewberry and Cassis to dress up the deeper notes of Musk, Sandalwood and Vanilla. This fragrance is deep and sensual with a sweet tart twist. This fragrance will discolor to a light tan due to the Vanilla content. This fragrance does threaten to seperate in CP soap so we recommend it for advanced soapers who have a firm understanding of stick blending an emulsion back together.

I guess it will hold up at CP, just a little tricky to use. You can always email the folks at Brambleberry and ask. I have done it a couple times and they are super responsive and usually get back to me in three days or less.

Seifenblasen said:
That's what they said at Brambleberry:

Moonlight Pomegranate:Inspired by the Pomegranate fragrances popping up in many fine perfumes and bath boutiques, our Moonlight Pomegranate is intensively purple with sparkling notes of Citrus, Dewberry and Cassis to dress up the deeper notes of Musk, Sandalwood and Vanilla. This fragrance is deep and sensual with a sweet tart twist. This fragrance will discolor to a light tan due to the Vanilla content. This fragrance does threaten to seperate in CP soap so we recommend it for advanced soapers who have a firm understanding of stick blending an emulsion back together.

I guess it will hold up at CP, just a little tricky to use. You can always email the folks at Brambleberry and ask. I have done it a couple times and they are super responsive and usually get back to me in three days or less.

Ha ha...I should have looked it up on their site!~Thanks! I think I will make a double batch soap with it...this way I get the smell and can incorporate the tan it will turn from the vanilla into my color theme I'll let ya know how it turns out. I just love this scent! Thanks again!

Back