Meth Lab

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG - I wish I would have seen this last week when I really needed to laugh. Hazel, what a hoot! Can't wait to show my sister. She'll pee her pants.

haha! I know this one already but it still gives me a chuckle :) Speaking of meth labs.... does anyone here watch Breaking Bad on AMC? If not you should, absolutely awesome!

I have a lab mix that pretty much fits that same description. She's 7 now, but as hyper and active as any puppy I've ever seen.

Labs do seem to remain hyper longer than other breeds. A vet told me that our chocolate lab would start to slow down after he reached 2 years of age. Didn't happen. He didn't start slowing down until he was about 9 years old. :lol:

They're all adorable. That's very funny and here I was expecting a heavy topic, maybe about lye availability.

I grew up with a lab and that is so fitting! I remember her being energetic and spastic well in to her older years.

Hahahha Hazel that is so funny! I agree we have to laugh a little or we would all go crazy. :mrgreen:

: ) It is still funny.

I just have meth mutts and a pie eating princess...

581904_470525173002965_1856363405_n_zps611535f0.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

CIMG0701_zps61a587a1.jpg

CIMG0715_zps8e3e503b.jpg

LOL at the meth lab..We are getting a puppy in Dec, that is what I have to look forward too :think:

LOL at the meth lab..We are getting a puppy in Dec, that is what I have to look forward too :think:

:mrgreen: Good luck. I've had 6 youngsters (12 weeks to 18 months) in 6 years.
4 of my own initially and two for my volunteer job, but one was such a perfect match I couldn't give him up.
I've been saying I was completely done raising dogs ever since the second one.
Now Pjotr just ate my sofa. I think I really am done this time around :razz:

Back